Thursday 22 July 2010

Thursday 22nd July

Flopsy keeps cornering me whenever I go to graze and making noises about 'Benjamin's problem.' I got a bit tired of her neediness the other day and nearly told her he was knocking off their daughter but she had one of her faces on so I thought it best to not intervene. Flopsy has been a bit funny with me ever since I left the Flopsy Bunnies unattended so I'm not going to push my luck.

I got into a fight with a robin this evening over a patch of land near McGregor's gate. The robin's wife has been pestering me for weeks about this spot that is supposedly theirs (something to do with a honeymoon) so I thought I'd teach him a lesson.

As he flew away he shouted something about 'getting the rooks to see to me'. I'm a little bit concerned as myself and the rooks have never been easy bedfellows; unlike Benjamin and Cottontail. Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment